How does PHaR protect my personal data?
PHaR follows a number of industry-standard protocols for protecting your data. Information such as how to access your home is kept on your device and shared only when you choose to do so, by sending out a request for help. Because this sensitive data should not persist on the internet, PHaR automatically deletes all messages after three days (72 hours) of inactivity.
The best way to keep your pets safe during an emergency is to be prepared. See how you can keep your beloved pets safe by planning ahead.
Here are checklists for making disaster and emergency kits for companion animals. The first two also sell products for the kits.
- Pet Evac Kit Information and product sales
- Emergencykits.com Information and product sales
- Purina Pet Disaster Preparedness
- CDC Pet Disaster Kit Checklist
- HSUS Pet Disaster Preparedness
- ASPCA Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross Pet Disaster Preparedness
- Ready.gov Prepare your pets for disasters
- Redrover.org Pet Disaster Preparedness. This one is extensive with disaster specific info (fires, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes) and animal specific info (dogs, cats, horses, birds, reptiles and amphibians)
- Pawlicy Advisor Pet Emergency Kit Checklist and Disaster Preparedness
- Petfinder.com Disaster Preparedness Kit Checklist
- Farmed Animal Emergency Preparedness
- Equine Disaster Preparedness